- Las Vegas Goldendoodles guarantees the puppy is in good health, has had it’s first round of immunizations, and has been dewormed (if necessary) at the time the buyer takes possession. The buyer has 48 hours to take the puppy to a veterinarian for an examination at their cost, if they deem necessary. If the puppy is found to be in poor health, the buyer has the option of returning the puppy to the seller, at buyer’s cost, for a full refund. The buyer will provide a written statement from a licensed veterinarian clearly stating defect or illness. If the puppy is not taken to a licensed veterinarian within the 48 hours from the time of sale, the health warranty is void.
- Las Vegas Goldendoodles provides this warranty for two years after purchase date against the following congenital defects: Degenerative Myelopathy, Ichthyosis (Golden Retriever Type), Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures, Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 1, Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Golden Retriever 2, Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration, Von Willebrand Disease I. The buyer must supply any requested veterinary records to the seller within seven days of informing the seller of the defect. Vegas Doodles has the right to require a second opinion from a veterinarian of the seller’s choice at the seller’s expense. If the puppy is euthanized or in any way disposed of, without a second opinion from the seller’s veterinarian, the buyer waives all rights to a replacement puppy.
- This warranty does not include viral illnesses, infections, improper bites, hernias, hypoglycemia, hip dysplasia, worms, or parasites. It also does not include any illness due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals or physical injury.
- If it is determined that the puppy does have a genetic disorder listed above that will result in death within two years of purchase date, the buyer has the option of a replacement puppy from the next available litter within a 1 year period from reported date of the fatal genetic disorder. Your puppy need not be returned to us provided there is documented support of medical condition. Shipping fees will not be refunded, and if it becomes necessary to ship a replacement puppy, those fees are to be paid by the buyer.
- It is the owners responsibility to pay for any vet services necessary to diagnose the condition. This would include but not be limited to exams, blood test, X-rays, or any other diagnostic test. It is the owners responsibility to pay for any and all emergency veterinary services. It is the owners responsibility to pay any and all fees associated with veterinary specialist and any diagnostics they may run. It is the owners responsibility to pay for any and all treatments that would be necessary to treat the condition. Seller will not be responsible for any vet fees to diagnose or treat any diagnosed congenital condition. Seller will not pay any fees for an autopsy or any fees to determine the cause of death.
- No warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, are made under this contract except as stated. This warranty is non-transferable. This warranty is void in the event of an undetermined or inconclusive diagnosis.
- The buyer agrees to pay Brooke Rogall with Las Vegas Goldendoodles the agreed upon purchase price of the puppy. This fee does not include shipping, if shipping is required.
- The buyer bears all costs relating to the sale of the above animal, including transportation. The risk of loss or injury to the above animal is on the buyer at all times after the dog leaves the seller.
- The buyer agrees to make and keep annual veterinary appointments for their puppy, keep all immunizations current according to the guidelines of the American Veterinary Medical Association and properly administer heartworm preventative medication (if applicable). The Buyer agrees to feed a good quality commercially available dog food that is appropriate for the age and size of the dog.
- The seller recommends providing basic obedience training with their puppy within the first year of owning their dog. The buyer agrees to postpone strenuous, repetitive exercise until after their puppy is over one year of age.
- The buyer agrees to contact Las Vegas Goldendoodles immediately if the buyer determines they are unable to keep their puppy for any reason. The buyer and seller will determine how the dog will be rehomed. The buyer agrees to never place the puppy in a shelter, pound, or similar facility or research laboratory.